5.31.2011

PSA : Towels... More dangerous than you think.

 Yep it is. It's Tuesday which means raid night. I will be ignoring my adoring interwebz followers for a raincheck death in ICC. I had planned on blogging tonight but this is what you folks are getting: An extremely brief blur of an update. Here we go.


I have come to the conclusion I am in possession of assassin bath towels. Yes you heard it here people.. the towels are out to get us all. Oh No, don't let the innocent flower placement fool you. This is what happened: I was climbing from the shower all fresh and clean, onto a bath towel (that I carefully placed on the tile) to prevent breaking my fool neck on the ceramic tub. When out of nowhere a rogue wrinkle assaulted my right foots Metatarsal/Tarsal joint with an unprovoked and depraved bulge!

I know.. my hands are still shaking from the trauma... *sighs* I'm considering suing for the PTSD that I am experiencing every time I see a washcloth, hand towel, and paper towel product. How am I supposed to go on like this!?!

I went to the ER under duress... knowing full well there would most likely be at least some paper robes with open backs in my future. The nurses smirked at me as they waved thin cotton sheets and patted the xray table. I gave it all I had and managed to get through it with the most minute amount of screeching and flailing.

The radiologist looked over the films and decided that He "wasn't sure if anything was broken" patted me on the head and sent me home with an ace bandage and pain killers.

Okay well that's it for now I'm late!

Mwah!
R

No comments:

Post a Comment