5.24.2011

Rapture?

Seriously people? Ever been so flabbergasted by someones ignorance that you just wanted to grab their short and curlies and hold them hostage until they listen to reason? No? Okay then just me...

This past month I have been bombarded with billboards on the roadways in my town (Houston, Texas) as well as pages upon pages on the Internet of Rapture nonsense. I have a lot to say about the subject as well as on the "Prophet" that proclaimed a set time and date. Now I could go and recite bible verses that will appeal to the Christian sensibilities that state that no one will know the time that the judgment will come like a thief in the night... But if I recite those verses then I need to also point out that these believers were Christians.

So that may not work. As a matter of fact Most Christians mocked this guy just as much as me. But heres the thing some people didn't. Here is one woman that completely agreed with his prediction and acted out of fear:



And here is a man that believed in the rapture and decided to kill his pets to save them from the wrath of His God:





*Rolls eyes* Wake the FUCK up people.. the world has been ending for a few thousand years already.. I am just about fed up with people crying wolf.. on my roadway billboards... and filling up my damn news pages with silly superstitious blubbering. No there is no rapture.. There is no tooth fairy, no easter bunny, no Santa Claus... no God.. What there is though, is this day, right now. This hour, your life, your children and loved ones..

There is a reason to live without God. So I say to you: Evolve or go extinct. Just stop and think about it for a minute... if you are killing off your offspring for an absentee God ... Who will be left to worship Him once you have eaten a lead salad? 

Cyb

No comments:

Post a Comment